To edit or add a text description for an add-on that has already been created, follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Tickets & Add-on" section in the left side menu to access the "Manage Ticket" page.
2. On the "Manage Ticket" page, click on the "ADD TICKET ADDON" button to open a new window.
3. In this new window, you will see a list of all add-ons at the bottom. On the right side of each row, there is an "Action" column. Click on the "Edit icon" for the add-on you want to edit.
4. Once the add-on is open for editing, write the desired text description in the "Message" field text box. You can refer to the attached screenshot for guidance.
5. After you have finished editing, click on the "Save" button on the same window.
6. When you see the message "Record added successfully," click on the "X" button on the top right to close the window.
7. Finally, click the "Save" button on the "Manage Ticket" page to complete the process.