Before start creating an event, get ready to enter information about your
The event, Organization, Tickets, and Schedule.
Create your new event quickly in 3 easy steps.
Click on the "Select an event" menu located on the top left then select "+ Create New Event"
Step-1 > Enter Basic Event Info and organization information.
- Date Range Event Schedule:
This type of schedule is designed to manage and coordinate activities for an event that spans a specific date range. It is suitable for everyday events or season tickets. It allows to validate tickets any day within created date range.
Time Ticketing Event Schedule:
This type of schedule is suitable for managing an event divided into different timeslots on operational dates. In such a type of schedule, tickets are valid for specific timeslots only. The time ticketing schedule allows dynamic pricing based on different set rules
Step-3 > Add one or more ticket information for this event. once done, Click "Save & Finish" to complete the event setup.
- Selling Points: Sell the ticket as per your requirement. To sell the ticket only online select the selling point 'online', to sell the ticket box office only select the selling point 'Box office' and to sell the ticket online and box office then select both options.
- Quantity: If the ticket is set for timeslots, whatever quantity you set, it will assign per timeslot. So if you have set 10 quantities, and have timeslots 07-08, 08-09, 09-10. The 10 quantities will be assigned to each timeslot. So a total of 30 tickets will be available for that date.
- You can always set the custom price/quantity, and rule base price for any ticket from (Dynamic Pricing -> Rule Based Price/Custom Price).
- Additional Settings: Create tickets with your requirements. In the "Additional Settings" option. You can have options to set ticket description, service fee, location, Addon assignment, etc.
- Your new event is now created in the system.