FEARTICET Offers two types of schedules. Simple Ticketing and Time Ticketing Schedule for your event. You can setup your event with either one. Your event schedule can be combination of both the types.
In the schedule "Schedule" menu, Click on "Add Schedule" to have options to select the schedule type as shown in below image.
1. Simple Ticketing Schedule / Season Ticketing
This type of schedule is good for the event which is date range specific. It means, it's everyday event. As shown in below image, select the Start Date & Time and End Date & Time. Select the tickets which you want to assign to that date range. This is how you can create a season ticketing schedule with specific Season tickets or all tickets.
(October 5, 2023, 6:00 PM to October 31, 2023, 11:59 PM) or ( October 31, 2023 5:PM - 11:00 PM
2. Time Ticketing Schedule
This type of schedule is good for the event which has the specific operational hour slots for specific dates in the event schedule. It means the event starts at 07:00 pm on specific dates of event schedule. So it will be like 07:00 pm to 08:00 pm, 08:00 pm to 09:00 pm, and so on for every weekends of Halloween month.
3. Complex Event Schedule
Sometime event run on date range ticketing schedule and you have some special nights or tickets which are valid for some specific dates and/or time slots only. FEARTICKET offers to setup the mixed schedules for your complex event schedule where some tickets are based on date range and some are based on date & specific timeslot.
Understand the key differences:
Simple Ticketing Schedule
Time Ticketing Schedule
- A Schedule with fixed timing occurs on any date or multiple dates.
- A Schedule with multiple time slots on any date or multiple dates.
- A Schedule with a fixed date time on one or more days.
- A Schedule with multiple timings on one or more days. Ticket buyers can select dates and time slots to buy tickets, which are valid only on selected times/dates.
- Custom pricing or different quantity of a ticket for certain dates and/or timeslots are not possible. Default Price and Quantity will be applied throughout the season.
- Custom pricing or different quantity of a ticket for certain dates and/or timeslots is possible. You can set a higher price for busy dates or prime time of your event schedule.
- Rule Based pricing option is not available for this type of schedule.
- Rule Based pricing option is available for this type of schedule where you can create a rules where price can be changed based on #of quantities sold or certain dates passed of event schedule.
- Ideal for season ticketing events where tickets are allowed during any opening dates/ Time.
- Ideal for Escape Room Types such as Timed Ticketing.
Note: A ticket assigned to one type of schedule can't be used for another type of schedule.