Let the ticket buyer decide, whether or not he/she wants to protect a purchase. You need to enable Self Insurance by following below image. You have a choice either you want to set insurance Per Ticket or On Order. The insurance amount will be collected by you (as Event Organizer) and amount will be deposited into your bank account. There is no direct or indirect involvement of FEARTICKET in the Self Insurance. Once someone raise the refund request, you can check, is the order or ticket insured or not. Based on that you can entrain the refund request.
How it works?
- Per Order: Insurance amount will be calculated on whole order amount.
- Per Ticket:Select the tickets you wanted to allow buyers to protect.
- Insurance Type:
- Insurance by %: Set the % of ticket amount you want to collect as insurance amount. You can also set the minimum insurance amount. If you set the minimum insurance amount, by calculating % amount of ticket, if it get lower then Minimum amount, then minimum amount will consider as insurance amount.
i.e. Ticket amount is $20.00. Insurance is 10%. The insurance amount become $2.00.
If you have set $5.00 minimum amount then, it will collect $5.00 instead of $2.00.
- Insurance By $: It allows you want to collect the fix amount as insurance amount.
- Description: Describe in detail how users can claim their insurance. What are the exemptions in claims. In case of Per Tickets. mention the name of eligible tickets here.