How does it work?
Waiting list will fire the email notification to registered email ids if the quantity of the tickets is available by adding a new quantity or on cancellation of any order containing respective tickets.
Anyone who enrolled can purchase the ticket until the quantity is available. Once the ticket is sold out, they have to register on the waiting list again.
How to enable Waiting list?
- Under the Manage Event section there there is an option "Waiting List". By default it is disabled.
- Once you enable it, the first option will be ticket selection for which you want to enable the ticket waiting list.
- Select ticket: Select the tickets for which you want the people to join the waiting list.
- Waiting List Size: The size of the waiting list is in percentage (%). The tickets which have a limited quantity, the % you set here, based on the 'join a waiting list' option will be shown.
So the ticket quantity is 100. if you set the 10% of the ticket list size. Once the 100 tickets are sold, the 'Join Waiting List' will be visible. based on 10% of 100 quantity, 10 people can join for certain ticket types.
- Confirmation Email: Once a buyer joins a waiting list, will get a notification email of confirmation. You can change the Subject and the Email content of this email.
- Notification Email: Once the quantity is available for any ticket type. A notification email will be shot to all the emails. You can change the Subject and the Email content of this email.
- Quick Look: