How do I start selling tickets once all set?
Modified on: Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 10:29 AM
- Event Organizers set up their own payment processing account to receive the online ticketing payment directly from their customers, So Fear Ticket does not take anything out of it, Organizers to set up a credit card to pay the ticketing fee before making the event live for ticketing.
- FEARTICKET system will generate an Invoice of the ticketing fee weekly on each Monday and will charge a credit card upon invoice generation. Once the event is ended the final settlement invoice will be generated.
- Must require to set up a credit card as the default payment method into the ticketing account under "Account & Billing"
- Click on the "Settings" menu located on the top right, then go to the "Account & Billing" menu from the top. Once on the "Account & Billing" page then click on the "Payment Method" Tab to set up credit card info - click on "SAVE" to complete the setup.
- Alternately, if you need help or have questions contact Fear Ticket or Email.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.