Once you are done with Box-Office Hardware setup and Payment Processor setup (Click Here for Setup Video), You are good to go for Box-Office ticket sell.
1. Login into FEARTICKET organizer app with your new user credentials using iPad or iPhone.
* We highly recommend using iPad to sell tickets with great ease.
2. Select the event of your choice.
It will show you the Total Sales and Total Orders with your device and the overall sales of the selected ticket.
Here you will have the list of all the tickets which are set to sell at Box-Office.
Add the tickets and click PURCHASE at the bottom of the screen and you will have below the screen.
Here you will have the overall order amount with the discount and service fees (if applicable).
You can also apply the Coupon Code from the bottom of the screen.
You can have several options to make a payment.
Cash: In case you want to collect the cash simply tap a Cash, enter the tender amount and complete the order.
Card Offline: In case if you are using other card swipers which are not integrated with FT Organizer app, you can simply add the last 4 Digit of Card and other information and complete the order.
*Please note:- The card will not be charged.
Check: In case if you want to accept the Check Payment, simply tap a check and add the required information and place the order.
Card: Based on the Box-Office payment settings you will be asked to swipe/tap a card through the attached card readers.
Follow below links for more information about the Square and CardConnect card reader.
Payment Using SQUARE
Payment Using CardConnect
Once the order is complete, you can print or Email the tickets to the respective attendees.
*Click CHECK-IN ALL if you want to give attendees access right on the spot.
Here you can see all the orders of the event. You can also search the orders by Order#, Email, Buyer Name or even by scanning the QR Code of the ticket.
Once you select the order, you will have the detail of that order where you can Print Receipt, Print Ticket, Email Order with tickets or even cancel the order as well.
In this section, you can have reports of the current device's activity.
Sell Report: You can have the report of how much sell has been done from this device.
Scan Report: As Box-Office you also can scan the tickets, you can have the scan report of how much tickets are scanned through this device.
Here you can set the device-specific settings like,
1) Checkin Selection: Select the type of ticket you wish to scan with/without Addons.
2) Sell Tickets Selection: If you want to rearrange the sequence of the tickets or show or hide the tickets on the Sell page, you can do it here by just dragging the ticket or checking/unchecking the tickets as you want.
3) Print Option:
- You can skip the customer signature if the order via card payment is below $25.
- Print of merchant copy will be generated automatically once the transaction is successful.
- Set the Auto-print the ticket option when the order is complete/successful.
4) Card Payment: It will show the type of Box-Office payment processor selected by a user with their FEARTICKET Admin Account.
5) Update the app:
If you see the red dot on the Settings icon, it means that a new update is available.
We recommend upgrading the app to use advanced features and to enhance performance.